1 cup Butter
1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
1 Egg Yolk
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 cup Flour
¼ tsp. Salt
4 Milk Chocolate Bars or 1/2 bag Milk Chocolate Chips
½ cup chopped Nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, sugar and egg yolk. Add vanilla. Stir in flour and salt until blended.
- Pat into a rectangle 13 x 10″ greased baking sheet, leaving 1” around edge of baking sheet.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes until nicely browned. It will be soft.
- Remove from oven. Immediately place chocolate on top. Let stand until chocolate has softened then spread evenly over surface. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Cut into small squares while warm.