The annual Stratham Conservation Commission Compost Bin and Rain Barrel Sale is underway! Orders are due by March 15, 2013.
Order your No. 1 SELLING BACKYARD COMPOST BIN today!
- Converts grass, leaves and table scraps into an abundant supply of rich garden soil
- Large 80 gallon capacity
- Easy, snap together assembly
- 10 year warranty
- Made of recycled plastic
- Assembled dimensions – 33”x35”
- Free instructional booklet with each Bin purchase
Order your CISTERN RAIN BARREL today!
- Saves water & cuts household sewage treatment and water bills up to 40%
- Excellent water source for lawns, indoor/outdoor plants, free from chlorine and other water treatment chemicals
- 55 gallon capacity
- Made from High Density Poly-Ethylene with up to 50% recycled plastic and its tan color blends into the landscape.
- Mosquito mesh keeps out bugs and leaves
- Easily attaches to your existing downspout system and has overflow capability to another cistern or to ground run-off.
Use this link to download an order form for these items or go to at the Town Office. ~ Patti