These notes are for the Web Master and other site administrators of the Exeter Area Garden Club website. It is the documentation on how this site was created and how to make it run smoothly. Click on a topic to view and download a PDF document or go to the member’s tutorials.
Please note that this is currently a work in progress! More to come. Only the topics with an underlined link are available.
Go Daddy Hosting & eMail
EAGC Website Owners Manual Chapters
• How the Website was Created
• Page Organization
• Post Organization
2. Maintaining The Site
• Choosing a Theme Option
• Changing the Header
• Changing the Background
4. Plugins – What They Are & How To Use Them
5. Security & Membership
6. Add & Manage Posts – See Web Site Chapters below
7. Organizing Posts
8. Organizing Links
• Additional functionality for Posts
• Special Instructions for Recipes
10. Add & Maintain Media
• PDF Documents
12. Getting Help from Word Press
This is an instruction sheet for new members on how to access and use the website. It includes a scavenger hunt exercise as well.